Sunday, December 2, 2012

Unsaved. Saved.


For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10, NKJV)

I've been working on a project on my laptop over the past several days. I have many hours invested in this project. I save my work, a lot. 

As I enter data, a little red sign pops up that reads, "unsaved". I click the save button and after a few seconds a green flag pops up that reads, "saved".  My work is online so if something were to happen; for example, electrical storm or equipment crash, my project would still be safe. Storms or crashes couldn't affect my project. Once I'm completely finished with the project, I will purchase it from the online provider. 

During this process, I believe the LORD has shown me, we are His "work" And He has invested His Son. We had an unsaved sign but now we have a saved sign! In the storms and crashes (afflictions) of life , we remain safe in Him! He bought us with a price! 
(1 Corinthians 6:20, Psalm 34:19)

I pray right now for every reader to fully comprehend, you are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works that God prepared beforehand! I praise God that you walk in them!

We always love to hear from you!
How has this scripture changed your life?





No comments:

Post a Comment