Monday, December 3, 2012

Not me or Mine!


A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. (Psalm 91:7, NKJV)

How do we practically apply Psalm 91:7 to every day life? 

Here's how:

A thousand marriages may fall at my side, And ten thousand at my  right hand; But death and destruction will not come near my marriage! 

A thousand bank accounts/investments/finances/businesses may fall at my side, And ten thousand at my  right hand; But death and destruction will not come near my bank accounts/investments/finances/businesses!

A thousand people with health issues may fall at my side, And ten thousand at my  right hand; But death and destruction will not come near my health! 

Or my husband! 
Or my children! 
Or my extended family!
Or my pastor! 
Or my church!
Or my friends!

See how critical it is to link up with and stay in covenant (agreement) with a "Word" person? Become wise by walking with the wise; hang out with fools and watch your life fall to pieces. (Proverbs 13:20, MSG)


How do I know this works? Because God told me it does! 

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (Mark 11:24, NKJV)




No comments:

Post a Comment