Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prayers of Righteous Friends


The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (James 5:16, NKJV)

Faithful, committed, praying friends will cause you to look at earthly circumstance and say, "Its gotta be my friend's prayers and my God upholding me with His righteous right hand, otherwise someone would have to scrape me off the floor right now."

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.  If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.  Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, NLT)

If you haven't done so yet, please receive Jesus. He will direct you to a bible based church if you ask Him and He will build a team of friends around you who will hold you up in prayer during times of need.

Please don't let another day go by without walking with Jesus as the Lord of your life. There is no peace like His perfect peace. There is no time better than now to pray this prayer with me out loud. 

Father, Your Word says if I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth, I will be saved. I receive Jesus right now, I will never be the same, I don't want to be the same. I want everything You have in store for me. Please forgive me of my sin. Thank You for calling me out of darkness into Your marvelous Light! With everything I am and everything within me, I believe Jesus is the Son of God. I believe He died for my sins. And on the third day, I believe You raised Him from the dead. I ask in the name of Jesus for You to direct my steps to a good bible based church and begin building that team of friends who will effectively and fervently pray for me, availing much. Father, thank You for Your Son Jesus and thank You for equipping me for every good work You have called me to do. I receive it all by grace through faith right now in the name of Jesus, thank You.













If you need information about receiving Jesus and being a born again believer, please feel free to contact us by making a comment below, or emailing us at keytovblog@gmail.com, or sending us a message on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/whatsoeverthingsareofgoodreport. 



1 comment:

  1. I don't know who to give credit for the above picture. If you know, please feel free to post it in the comments below, mahalo.

    ReplyDelete