Friday, August 17, 2012

He Used Me


And the King will say, “I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!” (Matthew 25:40,NLT)

We purchase all our totes and drawstring bags from Totally Totes. They provide excellent customer service and high quality products. Please check them out at this link.

https://www.facebook.com/totallytotesmissouri

I recently purchased a tote from a line they call, “Jesus Tote”.



While at a restaurant, the LORD drew my attention to a certain woman and said, “Give her the Jesus tote.” My first thought was, “I don’t even know if she is a believer.”

I got up from our table, approached her, and said, “God wants you to have this tote.” She started weeping and said, “My bible bag is so tattered and worn out.” I smiled and said, “Not any more, God just gave you a brand new one.”

Then the King will say to those on his right, Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.  I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me. My bible tote was tattered and worn out and you gave me a beautiful one of the best quality available!

Ok, I added the last part but God is so amazing! She needed her bible bag replaced so her Heavenly Father provided according to His riches in glory!

I'm so thankful He used me!

2 comments: