Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Little Background

I grew up in Oklahoma and worked my way through college at a great Law Firm. After graduating with a B.A. in Criminal Justice, I moved to Alaska where I worked as a Transport Officer via bush plane flying between the Kenai Peninsula and Anchorage transporting incarcerated offenders to and from court appearances and correctional facilities. 

I reluctantly left Alaska in 1996 and returned to Oklahoma. I met my husband, Mike, shortly thereafter. It was a once in a lifetime storybook romance! A year later we eloped to Hawaii and got married barefoot on Anaeho'omalu Beach on the Big Island! 

We love to travel and we've been very blessed to spend time in Niagra Falls, Washingtonn State, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Alaska, Missouri, and Canada. We are so grateful to have spent a lot of time scuba diving in Puget Sound, British Columbia and Cozumel. 

We moved to Oahu in 1998 where I taught scuba on Hickam Air Force Base. Mike and I also started our own business at that time. You can learn more about our businesses at this link: www.starterman.com In 2005, we moved to Missouri where I attended Life Christian University. In 2010 we moved back to Hawaii. 

I am involved in various operations of our businesses on Oahu, Maui, Big Island & Kauai; however, my priority is home school. God continues to bless us in all areas of our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment