Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stephen

And Stephen, full of grace and power, was doing great wonders and signs among the people. (Acts 6:8)

Yesterday, I read the above verse and it literally screamed out to my spirit! I literally jumped in my seat!

I want to be full of grace and power! Doing great wonders and signs among the people! Glorifying my God! (1 Corinthians 10:31, Matthew 5:16)

Since Stephen was, I can be! (Acts 10:4) And you can be too!

But how? By and through love!

Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma. (Ephesians 5:1, NKJV)

Love is the greatest! (1 Corinthians 13:13)
Love never fails! (1 Corinthians 13:8)


Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for myself and every reader right now to deepen our love walk! My heart's desire truly is to glorify You in everything I think, say, and do. I submit my spirit to Your precious Holy Spirit right now and I ask You to increase Yourself in me and every reader! Please forgive me for every failure to walk in love, strengthen me to imitate Christ as He has loved me! Thank You for making Acts 6:8 come alive to and in me as well as every reader! Thank You for Your grace, it is sufficient for us. Thank You for abundantly blessing us and making all grace abound toward us, we will abound in every good work, in the name of Jesus!

(2 Corinthians 9:8)



No comments:

Post a Comment