Saturday, February 18, 2012

Running Wild!

Without vision people run wild, but blessed are those who follow [God's] teachings. (Proverbs 29:18, God’s Word Translation)

Last October we took a month long family vacation to the Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. When we returned home, it took us a month to get back in the groove with home school. Every day brought tears. A few days, those tears were mine. (Galatians 6:9)

One morning after prayer and completely being renewed, at the first sign of trouble, I made a bold announcement! I said, “We are going to have a great day!” Every time one of my girls tried to waiver from our goal, I got down to eye level with them and said, “We are going to have a great day!” Then I made them repeat (confess), “We are going to have a great day!”

That was the turning point! Then it hit me, my home school was perishing for lack of vision and my household was running wild! Once I announced our vision (Psalm 119:105) and kept bringing my girls back to the vision, the fruit followed.

What about you? Are you following your vision or are you running wild?

Establish your vision today, follow God’s teachings and blessings follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment