Sunday, August 3, 2014

Anchorage, Day 2!

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9:1-2, NLT) 

We were told we really couldn’t miss the Anchorage Market & Festival, we agreed!








 I vote you, Best Berries on the Planet!





Da Mike-stah votes you, Best Cupcakes on the Planet!
Mahalos, “Sweet Caribou”!



Tsk-tsk...Santa would not be pleased!



 Lesson in assembly line donuts. 








A rubber band gun & slingshot from the farmer's market & festival and it's time for a shoot out!








After our friendly game of shoot out, we took a walk down to watch the fisherman reel in their salmon!


Refreshing foot bath!

Rescued...whew, that was close!

Grass roof!


While exploring Ship Creek, we came across a great restaurant, The Bridge. It is a very nice place that was a bridge that had been turned into a restaurant. The service was great and the food was equally great!

After dinner we walked into town and took a horse and carriage ride around 5th Avenue!




Anchorage, thanks for the great time!

Tomorrow…who knows?!




No comments:

Post a Comment