Monday, February 3, 2014

Moving In with My Daddy

Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing, (Psalm 92:13-14, NLT)

Recently, a girlfriend from high school posted a "throwback Thursday" picture of herself on her Facebook page. Her picture prompted me to post a throwback Thursday picture on my Facebook page.



As you can tell from the picture, life wasn't good for me at this point in my life. 

However, nearing the end of my junior year of high school, I moved in with my daddy. Immediately, I was living in peace, love, and safety and I began to flourish.


As you can tell from the picture, my life immediately and drastically improved once I moved in with my Daddy.  

The same holds true for my Heavenly Father. Once I received Jesus, and "moved" in with my Heavenly Father, old things passed a way and all things became new! (2 Corinthians 5:17) In that single "move" I crossed over out of darkness and into His marvelous light, into life in excessive abundance! (1 Peter 2:9, John 10:10) And now I spend my days telling of the wonderful goodness of God! (Psalm 100:5, 1 Corinthians 10:31) My best days are yet to come! (Jeremiah 29:11) I am planted in His house and according to His promises, I flourish! (Psalm 92:13)

The pictures above are taken only one year apart. What a difference a year can make once we move in with our Father!

What about you? Have you "moved" in with your Heavenly Father? If not, please feel free to comment below or email us at keytovblog@gmail.com and we can help you walk through that choice!


Father, thank You for calling me out of darkness and into Your marvelous light! Thank You for forgiving me, reconciling me back to You, thank You for restoring me and thank You for teaching me how to have a real, genuine relationship with You! I pray for every reader, that they would have the power to understand and personally know how wide, long, high and deep Your love truly is and how to personally walk in the closeness of a growing, changing, deepening, nurturing relationship with You Father! Thank You in advance for all the testimonies that will come forth from friends and family as they crossover into a deeper relationship with You daily! 


Ephesians 3:18







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome, loving blog! It speaks volumes. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, support, and encouragement! Have a super blessed day!

      Delete