Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Daddy's House

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (2 Corinthians 1:20, NKJV)

Yesterday we blogged about making the move into my Daddy’s house at the end of my junior year in highschool. Since then, I’ve been thinking about how all the things that became available to me immediately upon the move…had actually been available to me all along. All I had to do was "make the move”

His door had always been completely wide open to me; however, external factors held me back and kept me from making the move. I allowed familiarity and fear to keep me bound in captivity. But once I made the move, I asked myself…”Why oh why did I wait so long to move?"

Immediately moving in with my Daddy, I exchanged:
  • pressure for peace
  • fear for security
  • offense for forgiveness
  • strife and tension for laughter and joy
Just to name a few.

My Daddy was so loving, graceful, patient, kind and was so gentle in spirit. I am very blessed to have had as many years as I did with my Daddy. 

People have told me, “Yea…but my dad wasn’t like that.” 

I’m here to tell you today…

We have a perfect Heavenly Father “watching for us”. He is “filled with love and compassion" and He "quickly runs to meet us” ready to celebrate our return with everything good He has in His possession! (Luke 15, Hebrews 2:10-13, Psalm 50:10-12, 2 Corinthians 1:20)

Please don’t hesitate, all of God’s goodness is available to you immediately upon the move. Please don’t allow anything to hold you in captivity, all you have to do is "make the move”. (Romans 10:9) 

Move now….and let the party begin! (Isaiah 61:3, Luke 15:24)


Please make the following declaration out loud with me. Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree and declare Jesus is Lord! We believe in our hearts and we confess with our mouth that You, God, raised Jesus from the dead. Thank You for forgiving our sins and reconciling us to You! Thank You for the blood of Jesus! Thank You for Your Holy Spirit! Thank You for saving us! Father, please teach us how to walk in eternal life starting now, right at this moment, and please teach us daily how to walk in authority and to daily take what rightfully belongs to us! (John 10:10)


Please connect with a strong bible based church. You may also connect with solid teachings via live stream every Sunday at www.faithman.org and daily devotions at http://www.worshipandword.com


Welcome to our family! We are grateful you moved!


Romans 10:9
1 John 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment