Thursday, February 27, 2014

Face to Face Encounter with God

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2)

About a month ago, I registered for a class offered by my church, Encounter. Encounter is a three day class that starts Friday night. I have been told, the participants are taught how to dig really deep and experience a face to face encounter with God. I am very excited about this weekend! I've finished all my Pre-Encounter prerequisites and I'm getting everything packed and ready. 


As always, Key Tov Blog readers are always on my heart and mind. This morning, as I begin making preparations for my Encounter Weekend, I wondered…when was the last time you took a class? When was the last time you did something out of the ordinary? When was the last time you dug really deep into a subject and experienced a life changing moment?


I encourage you today, embrace change and…DO. SOMETHING. DIFFERENT.


We love to hear from you! What have you done different this week? Please comment below, send us an email at keytovblog@gmail.com, or join us on Facebook at https.www.facebook.com/keytovblog. Thank you for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers!




Father, Key Tov Blog readers are always on my heart, mind, and in my prayers. Light a fire in their hearts today! A fire for You that cannot be extinguished! Order their steps into the perfect plan You have for their lives in the name of Jesus! Thank You Jesus, thank You for Key Tov Blog’s readers! May Key Tov Blog be as much of a blessing to each reader as each reader is to me!  






No comments:

Post a Comment