Friday, September 14, 2012

The Lines on My Face


A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength. (Proverbs 17:22, NLT)


I have a friend who is in his mid sixties. He is very comical and always makes me laugh. Somehow, he can even make me laugh at a stump. When I'm with him, if I'm not laughing at what he says or his antics, I'm laughing at his infectious laughter. 

One day while we were visiting, I noticed the many lines on his face. He has laugh lines from low on his cheeks near his chin all the way up to his temples! I thought, every one of those lines on his face are a result of decades of laughing! No wonder he has always been so healthy!

I don't remember anything that was said the day the lines on his face made such an impact on me but I do remember thinking, when I get lines on my face, I hope they are all laugh lines. 

What will the lines on your face reveal?



No comments:

Post a Comment