Saturday, September 1, 2012

Key Tov, What's in a Name?


indeed it came to pass, when the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord, and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the Lord, saying: “ For He is good, For His mercy endures forever,” that the house, the house of the Lord, was filled with a cloud, so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God. (2 Chronicles 5:13-14, NLT)

While living in Missouri, sitting under the teaching of Dr. Larry Ollison, he taught us many lessons on the Hebrew Language. One of which being, our language uses the alphabet and the Hebrew language uses the Aleph Bet. In order for us to easily say English words from the Hebrew language, we spell the words phonetically because there is not a letter to letter translation.

Dr. Ollison started many church services by all of us in unison shouting, "Halelujah! Key Tov! Key Le Alam Has Doe!" Translated, "Praise the Lord! He is good! His mercy endures forever!" And the glory of the Lord filled Walk on Water Faith Church! 

We are often asked about Key Tov. We named our blog Key Tov as a constant reminder that He is good. (Psalm 136:1)
He is always good. (John 10:10) 
He never changes. (Malachi 3:6) 

On this, our one year anniversary, we are continually reminded of God's amazing goodness. This past year has been a phenomenal journey of introspection, growth, and encouragement, as I pour my heart out through this avenue God has blessed me with and quite literally placed in my path.

This past year, you have honored me by allowing me to pray with you, face battles with you, and walk out this good fight of faith together!

There have been times I’ve written with so much joy I could hardly contain it! There have been times I’ve wanted to quit, believing I was revealing too much of my heart. There have been times of attack and I’ve had to seek God’s face to fulfill the true heart of Key Tov blog which is to always bring glory to God.

Being an extremely private person, sharing the deepest part of my heart with you has been a huge struggle for me. But God directed me to do it. As I fought against some, I had to continue to do what God told me to do, and as a result the fruit continues to flourish. Thank you all for your emails of support and encouragement of how Key Tov blog has helped you! 

Once you shed God’s life giving light, He empowers you to live life in excessive abundance! (John 10:10, AMP)


Key Tov!



No comments:

Post a Comment