Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Rant, Grrrr!


Facebook rants seem popular these days. The ones I find especially lacking are the ones directed toward people who do not have access to the ranting person's Facebook; for example, "Dear drivers on my way home." Huh? And "duck lips". I won't even go there. And political arguments...2 Chronicles 7:14. I'm not saying we should be ignorant in politics (or anything else) but there is only One who can heal this great nation and that is not Facebook. 

I have much more to say about Facebook rants; however, God's Word says it better than I ever could so I will leave it to Him. 

The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. (Psalms 24:1)

The earth and everything in it belongs to the Lord. (1 Corinthians 10:26) Personally, I believe that includes technology. 

The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. (Proverbs 18:21)

And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. (Colossians 3:17)

So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31)

Meditate Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. (Philippians 4:8, NLT)

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:18, NLT)

Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live! (Deuteronomy 30:19)

What's on your Faceboook?




















No comments:

Post a Comment