Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recalculating!


My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart. (Proverbs 3:1, NLT)

My closest friends know I am completely convinced the Allstate Mayhem guy is my long lost brother. I watch his You Tube videos repeatedly and they never cease to make me roll with laughter. Me and my girls reenact his scenes. Many of our private family jokes are because of his antics.

If by some slight chance you don't know who the Allstate Mayhem guy is, you can meet him at this link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0Qvc6_MfQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

When life gets a little mayhemish, I remind myself to recalculate by realigning myself with His Word! He offers the greatest protection of all!

RECALCULATING!



2 comments:

  1. Love the Mayhem guy!!! Great insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, marketing seldom works on me; however, this guy's antics almost made me switch to Allstate!

    ReplyDelete