Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Success!

Last November, during a mainland trip to Missouri, we accompanied family and friends to the Sight and Sound Theatre in Branson and watched Joseph. The depiction of this classic was phenomenal!

Since that time, Joseph has been on my mind a lot. The bible tells us about the struggles Joseph faced. I wrote about that in a previous blog post, "In the Crack." You can read it at the link below.

http://keytovblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-crack.html

While studying Joseph, I also learned he:

  • Was successful in everything. (Genesis 39:3)
  • Was handsome and well built. (Genesis 39:6)
  • Shown faithful love by God. (Genesis 39:21)
  • Was the prison warden's favorite and successful in prison. (Genesis 39:23)
  • Was made ruler of Egypt, second only to the king. (Genesis 41:40)
  • Got married. (Genesis 41:45)
  • Became a father, twice. (Genesis 41:50)
  • Walked in unprecedented forgiveness. (Genesis 45:15)
  • Gave his family the best. (Genesis 45:18)

Did I mention, he went from prison to being second only to the king?
Joseph was so successful in everything he did because the Lord was with Him! (Genesis 39:2)

The Lord is with us too! (Zephaniah 3:17) As we study and meditate on His Word we will prosper and have good success! (Joshua 1:8 NLT)

My prayer for every reader today is to prosper as their soul prospers and to have good success in everything they set their hand to in the name of Jesus!

Please make this confession with me today!

Father God, I thank you for always being with me! I thank You for never leaving or forsaking me! Thank You for teaching me Your Word and giving me a heart to meditate on it day and night! It is because of You that I prosper in every area of my life! I thank You for my successful life, I know all good things comes from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment