Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Popped

For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:10 NKJV)

One of my friends posted the following link on my Facebook, mahalo David Johnson, enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/katkapruskova/flowerstimelapse

As I was watching the flowers pop open, it occurred to me, that is exactly what we look like when we received Jesus Christ as our Lord! (1 John 4:15) As He made us a new creation, we popped for the first time ever, we reached for The Son, and produced beauty! (2 Corinthians 5:17, Matthew 7:17)

I noticed one of the flowers in the video had a flower within a flower. As we continue to reach for Him daily, we continue to produce beauty to everyone who comes into contact with us shining our light before men glorifying our Father! (John 15:5, Matthew 5:16)

What about you? Have you "popped" yet and received Jesus? If not, I encourage you to today. Just repeat the following out loud with me.

Father God, I need you and Your Son, Jesus! I believe Jesus shed His precious blood on the cross for me! With all my heart I believe that You, God, raised Jesus from the dead! I accept Jesus as my Savior and according to You Word, I am born again! Thank You for your unlimited grace! Thank You for Your perfect plan for my life because You are perfect! Transform my life and make me new in the name of Jesus! (Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 10:10, 2 Corinthians 5:17)

If you said that prayer for the very first time, welcome to the family! Get connected with a solid bible based church. If you need help in finding one, please let us know, mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment