Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Chazown Experience

Where there is no vision, the people perish.  (Proverbs 29:18)

I am a photographer. Photography is a main driving force in my life. In photography, focus can make or break a photograph. If a photographer doesn't insure the subject is in focus, the photographers work is in vain. Additionally, specific focus can add character and integrity to a shot if strategically placed making an ordinary photo beyond extraordinary. 

Our lives are the same. When we daily operate with a specific, purposeful focus on the main driving forces in our lives, our lives are beyond extraordinary. 

This weekend, I participated in The Chazown Experience at www.legacykona.com facilitated by Pastor Chris Greisser. For details, and you are going to want the details, please go to www.chazown.com

For me, this year has been a year of gaining personal focus. This year, I have eliminated many of those things in my life that doesn't support my personal vision. I have filtered out and stopped doing many things, in order to operate in those specific things that God has called me to do. As a result, I've stopped operating in mediocrity in many things working towards excellence in specific things.

This weekend was the cumulation of the areas God has been walking out in me this year. The Chazown Experience training zeroed me in on an even more specific focus for the rest of my life illuminating my heart's desire for my end result. Now, I can work daily with the end result in mind to purposefully hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant. Now enter into the joy of your Master." Hearing those words from my King, is my ultimate goal.

What are the driving forces in your life?
Are you focused?

Make the move now, get somewhere on purpose! Find your Chazown!





No comments:

Post a Comment