Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Master Chef

"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” (Matthew 18:20, NLT)


One of my BFFs is the furtherest thing from being a master chef...ever.
She and I happily share that commonality. 

Mucho Mahalos Bitstrips!

She has no interest in being a cook, let alone a master chef. I can pray over her, declare to her, and proclaim to the world that she is a master chef. However, unless she gets into agreement with me about becoming a master chef, she will never become a master chef.

I have faith to move mountains; however, my faith and my words won’t necessarily yield a harvest in her life without her agreement.


That said, there are many things she and I come into agreement about and we decree those things and they are established. (Hosea 10:12) 

Two are better than one! (Ecc. 4:9-12) My words coupled with her words (agreement) are absolutely unstoppable! God is always faithful! (1 Corinthians 1:9)

"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for youFor where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.” (Matthew 18:20, NLT) 

Never, ever quit! (Galatians 6:9)



Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for every reader right now to gain a new level of tenacity in You! Help us Lord, see through Your eyes past the temporal into the eternal in the name of Jesus! Show us Your Heavenly perspective! We determine to have a spirit and attitude of I will never, ever quit! We determine to have a spirit and attitude of, "God said it in His Word! I believe everything He said! I never waver at His promises! He has a good plan for my life! I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! God loves me...unconditionally, no matter what!" Thank You Lord for your precious promises! 



No comments:

Post a Comment