Monday, July 21, 2014

FREE! At No Charge to You!

But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:8-9, NKJV)


On Saturday, July 12, 2014 I wrote a blogpost, “Remind me again…Why am I Doing all of This?” If you missed it, it is the blogpost right before this one. That blogpost has been on my heart every day since I wrote it. It reminds me of why Jesus did everything He did.

Just like the gentleman at our store who received the part at no charge to him, we receive the miraculous gift of salvation…at no charge to us. All we have to do is “show up” (say yes to Jesus!) If you have never said yes to Jesus, all you have to do is receive!


Father, I pray for every reader right now in the name of Jesus. For them to have eyes to see and ears to hear of the greatest gift of all, eternal life with You, Lord! 


Pray this prayer out loud with us to receive Jesus! 

Father, I believe everything Your Word says! I need You! In the name of Jesus, please come into my heart! I believe in my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Your Son! I believe He died for me and I believe You rose Him from the dead and He now sits at Your right hand! 


If you prayed this prayer, we would love to hear from you! Please find a good bible based church and link up! (Hebrews 10:25) You can also get great teachings at www.faithman.org! Welcome to the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment