Saturday, July 12, 2014

Remind me again...Why am I Doing all of This?

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. (Deuteronomy 31:6, NLT)

When I have weeks like this past week, I really start to wonder….
”Why am I doing any of this?”

Weeks when I go to bed at midnight and get up at 5:00 a.m., work through meals, put out one “fire" after another, and wonder if I am coming, or am I going.
I question, 
"Is anything I'm doing actually make a difference?"


I was sitting at my computer, having issues with files…as you can see from my earlier Instagram post.




And then, Mike called me from our Honolulu location. 



He very excitedly said, “I just had to call and tell you something amazing that just happened!”

He said he had seen a man (who he had never seen before) pull into our store parking lot, get out of his car and the Lord said, “Give him the part, don’t charge him anything.”

Mike helped the gentleman, handed him the part, and said, “Have a great day, no charge, and be blessed!”

The man was overcome with excitement and prayed in the spirit! And then spoke blessings over us and our store!

Thanks for the help, LORD! And thanks for reminding me, this is why I do what I do.

Thank You LORD, for the opportunity and the ability to work for You to make a difference! (Colossians 3:23)

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. (Deuteronomy 31:6, NLT)


Never failed.
Never abandoned.
Wow.

#humbled
#honored
#grateful
#thankful
#strenthened
#ready4anotherround


No comments:

Post a Comment