Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Filtered

So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7, NKJV)


Last Sunday, I was at church in our worship service. Momentarily, I looked around at the people in the service. As people were pouring their hearts out to God, I thought to myself, I am so sure each person feels the exactly the way I do right now. I was wanting to give God more…more honor, praise, love, and worship. 

I brought my focus back to worshiping God and in that moment, He gave me a vision. 

I saw myself as a small girl, back when I was a tomboy. 
My hair was in a disheveled ponytail, my face (and clothing) was muddy, (as it often was), and I was holding up a (very well used) dandelion. In other words, a torn up weed! I extended my arms out as if to offer the tattered weed to someone in front of me. In a split second, I saw a bright light and suddenly, I was a grown woman with every hair in place wearing very nice clothes and a beautiful huge crown on my head. My arms were extended out holding a huge silver platter overloaded with huge bricks of gold. 

I know that is a lot of “huge"…but trust me, 
the word huge doesn’t even begin to define what I saw! 

The platter was so full, there is no way (in the natural) that I would’ve been strong enough to pick the platter up, much less extend it out in front of me.

God spoke to me and said, “Think to how you feel when your girls offer you a wildflower or a rock. You treasure those “offerings” because you receive them through love. When I receive an offering, I receive it through the Blood of Jesus and there is a supernatural exchange which turns an offering from what it is into it’s purest form. I love a cheerful giver!"

In 1 Samuel 16:7, the bible tells us the LORD looks at our hearts! He doesn’t see things they way we see them!

I thank God, He filters me! 

Epically blown away. That is all.



Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for each reader right now and ask that they may see themselves the way You see them. Through the filter of love! Through the Blood of Jesus, You supernaturally make the exchange that takes us from what we were to what You created us to be! I pray each of us walk daily in everything You have planned and purposed for our lives! We love You LORD! We thank You for speaking to us through Your Word, dreams, visions, and the people You put in our path! May we all commit to becoming more like You everyday and see every person in our lives through Your filter of love!



No comments:

Post a Comment