Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Windows of Heaven Burst Open!

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! (Malachi 3:10, NLT)

Last month, I was in church service and I had a vision. The minister was giving the offering message and while she was praying over the offering I saw rolling clouds. Then I saw two hands stretching out and down from the clouds. In the hands, I saw a big huge heart.


We pour into God with praise, worship, time, tithes, offerings, prayer, love to God and others...the windows of Heaven burst open and He pours perfect love into us!

What is love?

Love is:

  • patient
  • kind 
  • does not envy or boast
  • is not arrogant or rude
  • does not insist on it's own way
  • is not irritable or resentful
  • does not rejoice at wrongdoing
  • rejoices with the truth
  • bears all things
  • believes all things
  • hopes all things
  • endures all things

Love never fails, love never passes away, and love casts out all fear! (1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 1 John 4:18)

Love is everything good and perfect! (James 1:17)

The windows of Heaven open and God pours everything good and perfect into us!


Thank You Father, for pouring into our lives! Thank You for Your unfailing, unchanging, pure and perfect love! I pray for myself and every reader right now, in the name of Jesus, enable us to know and have the power to understand like we should, how wide, how long, how high and how deep Your love is! As we draw near to You every day, teach us how to walk in Your love with everyone we come into contact with! LORD, let not one, come into contact with us and remain unchanged, all for Your glory LORD! Thank You King Jesus!


Ephesians 3:18



I told my daughter about my vision and she drew this picture. 
She's a much better artist than I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment