Friday, March 9, 2012

My Father's Heart

But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him. (Luke 15:20, NKJV)

Mike and I dropped our girls with friends so we could take an inter-island trip. Before we were out of the driveway I said, "No matter who we leave them with, it is always so hard for me to drive away."

I will think about them all day. I will look for something specific to bless each of their hearts. My heart is always turned to them. I will even run, fall on their necks and kiss them!

Our Heavenly Father's heart is always turned to us! Even when we sin against Him and we feel like we are not worthy to be His child He sees us from a great way off and has compassion! (Luke 15:21-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment